Friday, May 27, 2005

Pondering

This probably isn't the best time to start typing, considering how I just painted my nails...but, be that as it may. I feel the urge to write, so write I must! (Grin)

We've had our first real taste of summer this past week. Our temps have been in the upper 80's, which the kids have enjoyed for the most part. Me, I prefer to hang out in front of the A/C when I'm not pushing children on swings or enjoying a book on the porch. Fair skin does not like the sun, I can assure you!

I'm in the mood for another source of income...aren't I silly? Or is it "greedy"? Hmm. Not sure. But either way, I'm on the hunt for another way to bring in a little bit more moolah. I'm considering becoming an affiliate for one of my friend's websites/books (
www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com). I have really gleaned a lot from Crystal's writings, and I'd love to share them with others. If you aren't familiar with her writing, please check out her site. I especially enjoyed her book, "The Merchant Maiden". It's excellent and filled with lots of great ideas for making money from home. It was written for young women (teens) still at home under their parent's protection/guidance. But I've heard from several wives/mothers out there in cyberspace that have really enjoyed the book themselves.

Another thought that's been going round 'n round in my peabrain is that of learning massage techniques to better help Dean's back. He's got such horrid ongoing back problems and often needs me to massage his aches and pains away. I wonder if the library has any good resources? I'm sure it does...Hmmm...besides that, it would be cheaper than going to massage therapy classes! (Heehee)

Have ya'll tried Netflix? We just signed up for it and so far, so good!! I cannot believe all the old TV shows they have from my childhood available (example: Punky Brewster!). I'm having a good time with it, and for around $20/per month, we can rent as movies as we want (up to 3 at one time). Woohoo!! And...no late fees or trips to the video store! (Wink!!)

I'm still a tad bit stiff from my workout the other day. I pulled out all the stops and lifted my maximum on all the upper body exercises (15 lb. weights). I really want to see more definition in my arms and back. That and drop down to 15% or less bodyfat. But that's another story...ahem!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails