Wednesday, June 1, 2005

A Peaceful Day

I'm pleased to say that today was very tranquil. No major problems, hassels or bickering among the children. I managed to get a lot of cleaning done by 10 am (including laundry and mopping the bathroom floor!) and was able to sit down and enjoy a movie with the kids this afternoon. (This is not something I normally get to do, so it was a nice treat.) Rachel wasn't here today, and Porter was only here for half the day...hence, less responsibilities.

Dean had another cortisone shot this morning (the first in a series of three), so he had to hang out at home for a few hours before heading in to work. You know, I really love spending extra time with him like that. Even if it was due to a medical procedure. ;o) Call me crazy, but I adore my husband and want to spend every waking moment with him.

Hey, I ate chips over the weekend and as punishment, I now have a zit on my chin. Does anybody care?

Well its Ethan's bathtime, so I'd better hop to it. Sorry this entry is so boring. :o) But you read it, so it couldn't have been that bad, right? Heehee!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails