Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Soooo tired

Although I enjoy having a lot of things to do, and thus, fill my day, there are plenty of mornings where I wake up and want to throw a royal temper tantrum, simply because the alarm went off. (Waaaahhh!!!) Can't you just picture me pounding my fists on the ground and kicking my legs wildly? I bet Dean would love to wake up to that kind of display! (Hahaha!)

Today was one of those days. I felt very spiteful towards my sleeping hubby as I hauled my weary, 29 year old body out of its nice, cozy bed at the obscene time of 5:40am. (Yawn) Rachel arrives at 6am, so I had to get up and prepare for her arrival. Which for me, involves 15 mins in front of the bathroom mirror! (Ahem...did I mention my phobia about people seeing me without makeup?) But, back to my topic. I wanted nothing more than SLEEP.

If I was more intelligent, I'd simply take a nap during the day. But I don't put the older children down for naps anymore (they don't sleep anyway and continually call from their rooms, "Can I get out? Moooommyyyy?" Why torture myself? Strike one...).

I could go to bed earlier, but that would mean less time with my really cute hubby in the evenings. He rarely wants to go to bed before 11:30pm, and I don't like going to sleep without him. (Sigh. Strike two...)

So I combat my fatigue by guzzling down cup after delicious cup of caffeinated chai tea. Then I *really* can't sleep! (Strike three! Yerrrrr....outta luck!)

Does anyone feel sorry for me?

(Anyone????....Hello????...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails