Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Sad Day

Today my sister Desiree` and her beautiful family moved to Texas. It would take far too long to explain all the reasons behind it, but in a nutshell Desi thinks she'd be happier out there than here in WA. No one here agrees, but what can you do? Like my father told me, you have to let people live their own lives.

I don't know what God has in store for them out there, but I do hope and pray continually that her health holds up (even though I feel the contrary to be the case), and all will be well for them.

I pray that "my boys" (nephews Tyler, Christian & Alex--who turned 2 today) will be alright, and will make lots of new friends and not miss us as much as we'll miss all of them.

And I pray that she is indeed happy there, and never comes to regret this decision.

I love you, Sis. And I miss you already...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails