Thursday, June 29, 2006

Caution: Control Freak with Binder! You've been warned!

Catchy post title, eh? :o)

I've taken my Daily Schedule to new heights. I've decided to "upgrade" to a Home Management Binder (aka 3-Ring Obsessive Compulsive Companion).

Today I re-vamped the kids' individual Chore & Responsibilities Lists, printed them out, placed them in nifty sheet protectors, and snapped them into my handy-dandy binder! :o)

Now all I have to do is get all my other lists compiled and printed, and I'll be all set. (Set for what, I have no idea...)

But honestly, I will feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment having my "life" so carefully organized--at least, on paper.

Does anyone else have a Obsessive Compulsive Companion? I know they're becoming quite popular lately. ;o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails