Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blog beta, job update and big ugly spiders

I've upgraded myself to the new beta version of Blogger. Hence, all the nifta-roo changes to my blog. ;o) How do ya like it? Isn't it purdy?

This first week at his new job has been a stressful one for Dean. (Reading back over that sentence makes me question my grammar skills...hmmm...not enough caffeine today.) Anyway, like I said before, this is a whole new line of work for him, so of course there's a bit of a learning curve. But he's starting to get the hang of things now. Today he has an 8 hr. training session followed by a test. I've been praying he'll be confident and do really well. (As tests and classroom situations are not his "thing".)

Our house seems to have been invaded by gigantic black spiders. These buggers are enormous, and I personally think they're relatives of the infamous black widow. (Shudder) I'm probably wrong, as I do tend to overdramatize when it comes to creepy things. But even Dean said they are some of the biggest spiders he's ever seen! (Yuck!!!) We've killed 3 so far this week, and are thinking about "bug bombing" the house. Hopefully that'll work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails