Monday, October 9, 2006

Yawn!

Mondays are becoming increasingly hard on me. Waking up at 4:30am can be brutal, especially after sleeping in over the weekend! (Yawn)

By 7pm, I'm ready for bed. Trouble is, on M/W/F, that's when the "second shift" begins around here....supper, baths, bedtime routine, cleaning the kitchen and general tidying up. Its enough to make you (ok, ME) want to throw a fit, if only I had the energy. I get a bit of a break on T/Thurs, with supper being around 6pm. But Sierra has gymnastics class from 7pm-8:30pm on those days. (And I have Bible study on Wednesday nights from 7-8pm.)

Gee whiz, Batman, I'm a busy squirrel! (I don't like beavers very much, and squirrels are cuter.)

Well, I'd better give myself a chai tea IV if I ever hope to make it through the end of the night.

(Yawn......!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails