Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mooooo!!!

I've been acting, and subsequently feeling, like a heifer! I've been consuming FAR too many calories than a human being should in any given day, and yet, I can't stop. What's up with that?!

So now, I'm back on the workout-every-single-day, only-eat-veggies, fruit-and-other-things-healthy-and-basically-fat-free, kick. My goal is to get back down to where I was before I became a heifer. (And for the sake of privacy, I shall refrain from disclosing what that means.)

Dean went out with some former co-workers tonight, which provided me ample time to work out. I feel much better! (Even if I am dying to eat something HUGE and loaded with carbs!)

In other news, we took the kids to their friends' combined birthday party (brother/sister). Ethan's friend, Nathan is turning 7 while Abby's friend Alexandria is turning 5. We had such a good time! Their mother, Rachel is such a creative little thing! Its amazing how many fun activities she had for the guests that cost her little to no money whatsoever. Wow! I should pick her brains before our next party! :o)

Instead of buying a Pin the Tail on the Donkey Game, she made two up....for the boys, there was a printed coloring sheet of Yoda, and the object was to "pin the lightsaber" to his hand. For the girls, a coloring sheet of Cinderella, and they had to "pin the shoe on the princess". Neat, huh? For the cost of a few mintues and some ink, she had two really fun games! Sheesh...why didn't I think of that???

Hmm...I smell supper burning, so I'll end this post for now.

Moooooo!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails