Thursday, November 9, 2006

Rockin' Robin

Twidley deedlee dee! Tweet! Tweet!...Tweet-tweet!
He rocks in the tree top all day long.
Hoppin' and a boppin' and a singing his song.
All the little birdies on Jay Bird Street love to hear the Robin goin' "Tweet, tweet, tweet!" Rockin' Robin!

Ha! That's song's been stuck in my head all day, and now its stuck in yours. How do ya like that? :o) Aren't you glad you paid a visit to my blog?

I've taught myself how to use Windows Movie Maker. Hooray! I'm so proud of myself...even if its over learning to use a very simple program that anyone with half a brain cell could use. (But I digress...)

Anyway, I've been keeping myself busy makin' all sorts of purdy little movies for my family. Aren't I special? :o) I even made one for my sweet husband, which made him cry! (Oh yeah...I'm that good!) Hahaha!

Does anyone even read this silly blog? Helloooo....(tap, tap, tap) anyone out there?

Gee, maybe I should lay off the Pepsi. (Yikes)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails