Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All Better! (Sort of...)

The girls and I are fully recovered from this year's round of the flu. (High fives all around! Woohoo!)

The only bummer is that I had it longer than 24 hrs (try 5 days), and now Dean may have it. He came home early from work feeling queasy and went to bed shortly thereafter. (Ok, so that's two "bummers".)

Speaking of Dean, he had another MRI done today on his neck. Depending upon the doctor's findings, he'll either have a cortisone injection to rid him of the constant pain from the pinched nerves OR...he'll have surgery.

If the doc says surgery, then Dean will be out of work for 10 days, then would need to wear a (doggy) collar for 5 weeks. (Something he's not too keen on however I'm rather enjoying the mental imagery.)

So once we hear back, I'll update my blog accordingly.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check on the new "patient" here at the "Opper Clinic". ;o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails