Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bidi Bidi Bom Bom!

Cada vez
Cada vez que lo veo pasar
Mi corazón se enloquece
Y me empieza a palpitar

Y se emociona (y se emociona)
Ya no razóna
No lo puedo controlar
Y se emociona (y se emociona)
Ya no razóna
Y me empieza a cantar
Me canta así, así

(Coro)
Bidi bidi bom bom (bidi bidi bom bom)
Bidi bidi bom bom (bidi bidi bom bom)
****************************************

I've had this song inside my head for three days now, and so last night I had Dean rent "Selena" from Blockbuster. ;o) I felt I had to watch it to get it out of my system. (Ok, so its not completely out, but I feel better.)

Every now 'n then, I get on a Latino music kick and can't seem to get enough. Must be the ol' Spanish blood bubbling up on me, eh? (Heehee)

What's really neat, is that the kids LOVE Selena's music, too. They enjoyed the movie with me, and the girls have been humming various songs all day. (So cute!) And of course, Ethan's been counting down in Spanish ("Quatro...tres...dos...uno!!!"). He's the only one that has a slight grasp of the language, which is interesting and disturbing at the same time. (Gee, guess I should add foreign language to their homeschooling, huh?)

Speaking of Ethan, he was sick with the flu yesterday. Or at least a 24 hr. version of it. He threw up at the end of church service yesterday (thank God not at the beginning!), and spent the rest of the day/evening on the couch with a pillow, blanket and a glass of ginger ale. Poor buddy. :o( I felt so bad for him.

But this morning, he seems to have made a miraculous and full recovery. (Hooray!) He's been bouncing off the walls and getting himself into mischief once again...what a boy.

In other news, I've signed Ethan and Abby up for Time4Learning.com This is an online curriculum that I'm going to use to supplement their lessons with. I hope they like it! (I'm sure they will, as its very similar to their current learning "games" like Jumpstart and Reader Rabbit.)

I plan to post a review of the curriculum/service once we have a chance to use it for a bit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails