Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fine, I get the hint...

Since I obviously have too much going on during the day (99.9% of the time), I'm unable to workout like I need to. Therefore, as of yesterday, I began working out from the time Dean leaves (which varies between 6:30-6:40am, depending how "on time" he's running), til about 7:05am.

It certainly isn't my preferred 45-60 mins of solid sweat time, but hey...its something. And I *neeeeed* it, lest I continue to grow into an even larger gelatinous blob of over-indulged heifer blubber. (Paints a picture now, doesn't it?)

You know, as awful as it is to admit, I get downright snarly when I can't workout. Anyone out there relate??? Not only do I feel bad about my widening reflection in the bathroom mirror, but I have all that stress just built up inside that's normally released during the course of a really awesome turn-your-legs-into-Jello workout.

Hopefully I won't let myself skip a day or two (or a week) in favor of just staring blankly at the wall, trying to wake up.

So please, if you happen to be up at that ungodly hour, pray that I don't drop a heavy weight on my tired toesies. Afterall, I've only had 1 cup of chai by then...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails