Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blah, blah day

I should be working out, but I have cramps and don't feel like it. Which means I'll only feel worse tomorrow for not getting in a full 60 mins today.

I did a few exercises, but didn't technically "workout". Make sense? Instead I worked my arms, did a few squats, lunges and ab crunches.

Perhaps its just the PMS that has me feeling so blah. Could be. I'll go with it, as it beats admitting to my own lack of will power. ;-)

At least the house is picked up and relatively tidy. I wasn't a total slug today!

I checked out the book by Dr. Phil's wife, Robin at the library this weekend. Can't think of the title now off the top of my head, but I must say that its quite good. I'm enjoying it and feel she's just as good of a writer as her husband. Maybe more so, because I can relate better to her (obviously, being a woman).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails