Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hot Diggity Dog!

The weather's heating up again around here again, and according to those who try desperately to predict when it WON'T rain around here, its supposed to be in the low 80's tomorrow! (Eeegads!)

Time to dust off the ol' A/C and hoist it back up into the kitchen winderr, I reckon. ;o)

I met a lovely new family this afternoon, who were referred to me by Kelvin's family. Albert and Rachel are two of the sweetest, most doting parents a baby could ask for. And their newborn son, Caleb is a such a treasure! It always takes my breath away to hold a tiny newborn in my arms. Ahhh...it doesn't get any better than that.

Anyway, I'll be babysitting little Caleb this fall, when his mommy returns to work. I can hardly wait! Caleb reminds me so much of when Ethan and Alison were teeny weenie...seems like it was only yesterday.

Gee, I tend to get sidetracked rather easily whenever the topic of babies comes up! Ooops!

I got all the housework done yesterday, so there was very little to do today. Just the general tidying up stuff.

Dean's off at a small side job right now and should be home within the hour (if all goes well in Computer Land).

I've had a pounding headache all afternoon, and I have a sneaking suspicion its due to the lack of caffeine in my veins. I hate being out of chai.

Hey, if you haven't yet done so, check out my friend Tiffani's new blog "Starbucks Queen". She's wonderful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails