Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This Woman Hates Me, Too




I just completed this workout after a week-long exercise haitus. Let me be the first to assure you that despite the fact that this video is a good 15 yrs old...it KICKS YOUR BOOTIE!!!

But I love it. In my opinion, there's nothing worse than completing a workout only to be left with a feeling that I've wasted a perfectly good hour of my life! (Right, Sis?)

I'm very partial to all The Firm videos, as I've stated in previous posts, and this one is quickly becoming my new favorite. The instructor is Sandahl Bergman, of "Conan the Barbarian" fame. (Heehee)

If you haven't yet tried a Firm video, do yourself a tremendous favor and check them out. Our library carries several, which is a great way to "try before you buy". You can also find several on Ebay. ;-)

(Gee, with all this endorsement, I should get a nice kick-back, eh? What's up?!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails