Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pastor David's Home! Woohoo!

Thank you all so much for your prayers, concern and well-wishes. Pastor David came home from the hospital last night and is doing well. The bleeding wasn't too serious as it was on the left side of his brain. Had it been on the right, it would've been (to use one of his wife, Sheila's adorable South African phrases), "a whole other kettle of fish".

(Is that not the coolest way of saying, "it would've been entirely different" or "much worse", or even "a whole other ballgame"? Love it!)

But I wanted to fill ya'll in, before I was bombarded--again--with emails and phone calls. (Ahem)

Please excuse my tardiness in updating prayer requests. I just figure everyone should be able to read my mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails