Sunday, July 8, 2007

Above Rubies

I may have been living under a rock for some time, but the Above Rubies website has been completely re-done, and looks *fabulous*! I know I have a link to it already under my "Favorite Websites", but I felt it was worth mentioning in its own post.

This is a truly beautiful ministry that has changed thousands of homes for Christ. It is completely non-profit, so they are always in need of your donations and purchases to keep the ministry going. Although they offer their wonderful magazine for free, I highly encourage you to donate whatever you can to help off-set the enormous costs of printing and mailing.

And please do yourself--and your family--a tremendous favor by purchasing any of the study manuals/books, and CD's available as well. Nancy Campbell (owner and editress) has such a heart for mothers, and her writing is just incredible. You will be blessed as you read each book over 'n over again. Her 3 grown daughters have greatly contributed to the ministry through their own teaching and music CD's.

My personal favorite books and CD's are as follows:

Books: The Power of Motherhood, Gate Keepers of the Home, The Family Meal Table, and Rejuvinate Your Life--Recipes for Energy.

CD's: Building a Strong Marriage and Exciting Home, and The Adventure of Motherhood.

If you have a favorite CD or book, please drop me a comment and share! ;o)

Enjoy the "new" Above Rubies and may your motherhood never be the same!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails