Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family Driven Faith

I first heard about this book via Crystal's blog, and I have to agree wholeheartedly with her review. This is by far, one of the very best books ever written on the subject of parenting and discipleship.

Reading over Family Driven Faith (Doing What it Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk with God), I was encouraged, challenged and inspired to do more--be more--not only for the Lord, but for my husband and children.

You can read the first chapter of the book online here, but if at all possible, I encourage you to purchase a copy to read together with your spouse, friends, or Bible study group.

The message is timely, powerful, and desperately needed. You simply must read this book. It's amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails