Wednesday, August 8, 2007

To Spit, or Not to Spit...

Earlier today, while brushing Abby's hair as she brushed her teeth (I'm keen on multi-tasking, what can I say?), I noticed her "grimace" in the mirror as she swallowed her toothpaste. (Gross)

"Abby," I said "You need to spit it out, not swallow it. It won't be so hot if you spit it out. And I've told you before to spit."

Abby paused mid-scrub and looked at me pouting. "But I hate spitting," she said disdainfully.

"I hate spitting, too. But I had to get used to it,and so do you. It's not good to swallow your toothpaste and you know it."

"Humph" was all she said.

As I left the bathroom, I couldn't help but smile at this thought; "My girl is just like me..."

Sierra may be my spitting image in the face, but Abby is my twin in personality.

Lord, help me. ;o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails