Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Trivia

Ok everyone...put on your thinking caps! After reading over Tiffani's blog and her various trivia questions, I've decided to post a few myself. ;-}

Sounds like fun, won't you agree?

The following are movie quotes. If you know the titles (or at least *think* you do), comment me with your answers.

The winner's name will be posted along with significant fanfare and congratulatory cyber hugs. (Hee hee)

No fair Googling the answers, either! (Sierra...!)


1. "So none of the girls here eat anything?"
"Not since two became the new four and zero became the new size two."
"Well, I'm a six..."
"Which is the new fourteen."


2. "And those are the words of a gentleman? From the moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit and your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you are the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry."


3. "...But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me that has always been enough."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails