Saturday, September 22, 2007

Thank You, God...

Dear Lord,

Thank you for your timely blessing that arrived in today's mail. I cannot express how wonderful You are to have sent us that unexpected gift card to Trader Joe's.

As you already know Lord, I wasn't able to open the card until after I returned home from work this evening. But when Dean handed it to me saying, "You got a letter today from...God" I thought it was a joke. :-}

But there it was...return address: God

The children were in shock that such a wonderful surprise would come through the mail directly from Heaven. In fact, I doubt they'll be able to pick their jaws up off the floor for a few more days! ;-) Maybe after they pick out a box of cookies...they're already expressing their choices.

However, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. In fact, we all thank you and ask that You would abundantly bless the beautiful angel you used to send this gift our way.

We don't know who you are, but we are most humbly grateful for your kindness and generosity. May the Father bless you as you've blessed us...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails