Friday, December 7, 2007

~! Feliz Cumpleanos, Sierra !~




My baby turned 12 years old as of 9:31 am, on the 7th of December. How the time doth fly in thy withering, aging face...



(Huge sigh)




My once tiny 6 lb 5 oz. baby girl is now a blossoming young lady; articulate and orderly, with a flair for the creative; combined with a strong "Mothering" attitude and an incredibly sharp wit. She enjoys drawing, writing, reading book after book, and plotting new tricks to play on others.




My girl adores babies, "melting" slugs with salt, listening to music, laughing at other people's blunders, correcting adult's grammar, and creating yet another stuffed animal at Build-a-Bear Workshop.




So much like both her parents...yet completely herself.




Thank you, Lord for entrusting me with such an incredible treasure. You brought her into my life at just the right moment, and I'll always be grateful for that.




Watching her grow into a lovely young lady has been one of the greatest joys of my life.




May You continue to watch over her as she continues her journey into adulthood. And may she always desire to walk in Your truth; never straying from the path You've chosen just for her.




I love you, Bear. Happy Birthday...xoxoxo


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails