So with that in mind, I shall now tell myself that:
- my head does not have that oh-so-familiar tingly sensation that you can only get with the onset of a cold.
- I really do want to eat and drink normally, even though the thought is repulsive.
- I don't feel too tired to workout today.
- My head is not pounding.
Hey, who knows? It just might work! And if it does work, well by all means, allow me to tell myself other things like:
- My hips aren't really 35 inches around (they're much smaller in reality. The tape measure's off).
- I can eat ice cream without bodily retaliation in the form of giant zits and stomach cramps. (Me? Lactose intolerant? Nah!)
- My pants aren't really the size listed on the tag. In fact, I'm 2 sizes smaller.
- I'm not built like a football-player-butch-girl. I just have really well-toned shoulders.