Saturday, March 29, 2008

7 x 7's

Here we go again....


7 Things I’d like to do before I die:

Visit Mexico, Spain and Israel

Learn ballroom dancing

Learn to play the violin again

Adopt more children

Write a book (or 6)

Be skinny

Become a grandmother


7 things that I cannot do well

Be spontaneous (I have to have a plan--don't deviate from the plan!)

Cook without a recipe

Handle being in a crowded room

Sing

Multi-task

Sew

Hide my feelings when I'm sad/lonely/hurt/depressed/angry


7 Favorite Movies

Pride and Prejudice

Sense and Sensibility

Titanic

Gone With the Wind

Becoming Jane

The Devil Wears Prada

The Notebook


7 Things that I say often

"Get something healthy to eat."

"How long have you been on the computer, Sierra?"

"You just ate!"

"Bring me your laundry."

"Ethan, where are your glasses?"

"Aw, crap!"

"Hello, Clarice..." (Every time my sister calls)



7 Things that I’d like in/I like about my Husband

He's cute, gorgeous and otherwise fantastic!

He's got a sarcastic sense of humor (like me)

He cries while watching movies with me

He's silly with the children

He's very organized and clean

He tells me I'm not fat

He works very hard for our family and isn't a lazy slob



7 Favorite Books and Authors


The Holy, Inspired and Inherent Word of God

Jane Austen

Elizabeth Prentiss

Sophia Kinsella

John Eldredge

Nicholas Sparks

Lisa Whelchel


7 People I tag are:

Tiffani

Nikki

Sierra

Rachel

Tina

(I can't think of anyone else)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails