Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Abby's Story #1

"Hi Mommy!"

"Hi Puppies. I got you guys new treats."

"Yay! I love treats!"

"I'm going to put these in the kitchen. All right guys it is past your bedtime. Go to sleep now, ok?"

"Ok, Mommy. If you say so."

"Goodnight."

"Night!" (Hugs and kisses)

Whispering; "Mommy is asleep! Let's go get the new treats."

"Are you it is ok to do this?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I'm going with you."

Tiptoe tiptoe

"I found them!"

"Well? What are you waiting for? Open the box!"

"Ok, ok. Geez! There I opened the box."

"Yummy! This is the best day of my life."

"Puppies? What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"It sounds like you are doing something."

"RUN!"

"Dogs! Why did you open the treat box?"

"Ummm...midnight snack?"

"You guys know you're not allowed to have midnight snacks. Back to bed now."

"Ok, Mommy. But what are you going to do?"

"Clean up your mess."

"Ok. Goodnight." Hugs and kisses.

"Mommy is kinda grumpy."

"I know."

Mommy; "Here is some water for you guys."

"Thank you, Mommy. We love you."

"I love you, too. Now go to sleep."

"Ok."

The End

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails