Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Abby's Story #2

"Guys, let's get in the car."

"Why?"

"Because today is my birthday."

"What are we going to buy?"

"Cake."

"Yum! I love cake!"

"Get in the car then."

"Ok."

We are at the store.

"Mommy I found one that's a really good cake. Can we get it?"

"Ok."

"Yay!"

"Hello." Beep. "That will be ten dollars."

"Ok. Here you go."

"Thank you. Have a nice day!"

"Bye!"

We are in the car.

We are home.

"Can we have some cake?"

"Yes. Here you go."

"Thank you, Mommy. Yummy. Mommy? I feel sick."

"Go try to throw up."

"Ok." (Blech!)

"Cassie, I don't want your sister to be sick."

"Hi Mommy."

"Are you done throwing up?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I want you to lie down."

"Ok Mommy. Mommy will you refill this?"

"Why do you want me to refill Molly's water bowl?"

"I want her to have a drink when she needs it."

"Ok. Here you go."

"Thank you."

"Molly, do you need some water?"

"Yes, thank you Cassie."

"You're welcome."

"Can I have a snack?"

"I will go and get it. Mommy? Molly wants a snack."

"Ok. Give this one to her."

"Ok....Here you go."

"Thank you. I feel better. Yay!"

The End


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails