Tuesday, May 13, 2008

There's Got To Be An Easier Way

Ok, totally odd, random question to ask all you lovely ladies....how do you keep your bathroom shower tiles clean???

Tilex works, but the smell makes me gag (even the lemon scented one). And there's still scrubbing involved at times. Ditto for "Scrub Free" brand soap scum remover.

I'm allergic to those scrubby sponges after the second use, so those are out. And scrubbing with bleach and a toothbrush (like my sister) would take more time/effort than I'm willing to give. (Perhaps I'm just lazy or else lack ambition.)

Maybe I should get a really sturdy brush and conduct my own unscientific testing between all the most popular brands? Hmm...there's an idea.

So, how about it? How do YOU keep your shower clean? Because I'm under the strong assumption that there's an easier way of going about it. I just haven't discovered it yet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails