Sunday, June 1, 2008

Countdown to CA and Ugly Truths...

Our every-two-year trip to CA is fast approaching, and I'm in hyper-drive trying to shed a few layers of winter flab before waddling my way off the airplane. (Ahem)

This year, our family will stay a few days at Dean's parent's home in Topanga Canyon before we all caravan down to San Diego for a week. Dean's father, Russ has rented a swanky/posh/ultra fabuloso villa for the entire family to stay in whilst enjoying a small family reunion. Dean's parents, grandmother, sister, and brother in law will all be staying with us. Neat, huh?

So anyway; back to my insanity.

I always--and I mean always--go through this every time we head to CA.

  • I workout like a mad-woman, working out up to 3 times per day, in addition to walks around town.
  • Eating mostly veggies and fruit, limiting bread and everything else.

All in a complete vanity-driven attempt at dropping at least one dress size.

Pathetic, I know. But it is what it is. :o)

Our flight leaves August 27th. So until then, I'll post my progress from time to time. This way, ya'll can hold me accountable.

So as of today, here are my current stats (please...no laughing. I'm sensitive.)


THE UGLY TRUTH

Weight: 114 (PMS & bloat factor cause my weight to fluctuate 2-3 lbs. Which is my way of saying this number will probably change by next week.)

Measurements: 34/26.5/35 (picture a single flower vase, if you will....narrow at the top, then KERPLOW! when you reach the hips)

Size: 2-4


~August 27th Goals~

Weight: 110-ish

Measurements: 34/24/34 (Probably impossible in regard to the hips, but hey--a girl can dream!)

Size: 1-2


Wish me luck!! ;o)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails