Saturday, June 21, 2008

Her First Bouquet


Here's my little ballerina with her first bouquet of roses. Doesn't she look thrilled?!


We received a knock on the door, and once I put the dog away (ahem), I was greeted by a man carrying this beautiful vase of pink roses saying, "Hello! I have a special delivery for Abby."


I gasped, fighting back tears of joy and yelled, "Abbbbyyyyyyy!!! Come here, Girlie!"


She came running out, and gasped and stared in amazement.


"These are for you, Sweetie. Have a good day!" the delivery man said, handing her the large vase.


I quickly signed for them, still fighting back the Mommy Tears. (Ahem)


A quick reading of the card revealed they were from Grandma Deb and Papa Russ. (Thanks, guys!!!!!!!)


What a beautiful way to start the morning.....





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails