Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Favorite


Woohoo! I used The Firm's Cardio Sculpt (above) for the first time this morning, and I have to say that it is my new personal favorite. :o)

I love nearly all of The Firm's workout videos, but am very partial to two. The first being "Volume 1" with Susan Harris (first used it back in high school when each tape cost $49.99) and the other being "Maximum Body Shaping" with Tracie Long.

But now, I'm pleased to add this version of Cardio Sculpt to the list. I found it similar to Volume 1 in intensity (not quite, but close) and not-too-dancy aerobic intervals. It runs 55 mins and I was dripping by the time I finished the final stretch! Perfect!

If I'm not breaking a serious sweat, I feel my time was spent in vain.

So if you're a workout video diva like moi, check out Cardio Sculpt. And if you're not, do it anyway. ;o)

PS: My weight and measurements have yet to change. Ho-hum.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails