Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding Bells Part Deux

We've decided to celebrate our 10th anniversary by renewing our vows!! Woohooooooo!!!!! The event will take place at our congregation after the service on Saturday, July 12th.


We're still trying to figure out what all we want to do---everyone has such wonderful ideas for it, that it's hard to narrow everything down! :o) My mom asked this morning if the girls were going to be bridesmaids and Ethan the best man. (Gasp) I honestly hadn't even thought about what role--if any--the children would play! Doh!!! See what I mean??? So much to think about and plan.


Dean did mention he wanted a unity candle. Hmm.


So, if anyone out there has any fabulous ideas, please send them our way. We've never done this sort of thing before (obviously), so we're not too sure what's "normal" or "socially acceptable" in this situation vs. an actual wedding.


And on a different vein....I'm getting terribly excited and nervous! I mean, it's like my body's thinking it's getting married again--which is weird. I'm serious! I'm all giddy inside and have to stop myself from browsing bridal magazines! (My sister's right...I'm such a dork.)


Hey, should we have everyone come back over to our house for food afterward???? (Do I have enough chairs...??) Dork, dork, dork! :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails