I've been tagged, courtesy of Rachel. ;o) She must know I can't resist these sorts of things! Ha!
Here is how it goes...
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog.
2. Share 7 facts about your kiddos on your blog…random, weird, funny…whatever you want!
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
1. She's extremely athletic, and is good at any sport/game the first time she tries it.
2. She's an avid reader and an excellent speller.
3. She has a culinary flair that's all her own, and enjoys creating new dishes out of the most random ingredients.
4. She loves the TV show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8".
5. She's a Starbucks addict. And Neopets addict.
6. She adores babies (and they adore her), and does a great job taking care of them.
7. She has a good heart and is becoming very wise. She isn't easily swayed by the opinions of others.
1. He's a bit of a neat-freak, and enjoys cleaning the house and re-organizing his room. Daily.
2. He loves spending time with his Daddy--building or repairing things, mowing the lawn, riding bikes, or watching TV with him.
3. He wants to be a Pastor and own his own landscaping business (with Abby) when he grows up. I believe he's convinced Nathan to be a business partner as well.
4. Nathan is his best friend and Elijah is his "pretend little brother".
5. He loves Elvis and the Grateful Dead. (You can see how both parents have influenced him greatly in this regard.)
6. He misses his cousin Tyler a lot.
7. He loves the Lord, and often "preaches" to others--especially when they're "sinning".
1. She loves dogs of all shapes and sizes.
2. Her best friends are Julianah and Rachel.
3. She wants to be a ballerina when she grows up.
4. She has yet to manifest the cleaning/organization gene the rest of her family members have. (Ahem)
5. She is very flighty and giggly, which makes us all laugh.
6. She likes to draw funny pictures and write stories about dogs.
7. She can often be found reading her Bible quietly to herself.
I tag Tiffani, Nikki, Tina, Tiany, Kate... and I don't know anyone else! Ha!