Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Freebies and Cheapies

I found these neat freebies and cheapies, and wanted to share them with ya'll. :o)


Aren't I nice? (Why yes...yes, I am! Thank you for saying so!)



Check out Slurpee.com for a coupon for a "Buy 1/Get 1 Free" 28 oz. Slurpee


The Cheesecake Factory is offering 1 slice of cheesecake per customer for only $1.50 on Wednesday, July 30th--National Cheesecake Day (hey, whatever works!)



And for some free E-books on how to declutter and re-organize everything, check out:



Organize Clutterbugs and on the right, click on "Free Tool Kit".



Neat and Simple offers two free E-books and a fun quiz.



And for those of you who may be looking for a free web based task manager/to-do list, check out Remember the Milk.com  I signed up for an account and have started playing with it. But to be honest, I'm more a pen-and-paper gal. I have to write it all down manually and keep it in front of me--all the time--otherwise, the "minimize" button causes my list to exit my brain. (Out of sight, out of mind.)



PS: Completely irrelevant to today's post but---I LOVE today's Jane Austen quote! Makes me want to re-read (ok, WATCH) Pride & Prejudice. :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails