Tuesday, July 29, 2008

People I'm Missing...

I'm feeling rather nostalgic---or something like it--and decided to show the world the ones I'm missing right now...

The Klaus Family (less Anthony and Charley). Oh, and the good looking gentleman in the middle is Vern. He's no longer with us, unfortunately. I think about him often. (Boy, was he ornery!) :o)
When I was pregnant w/ Sierra, Vern would tease me by asking "What'd the truck scale say this week?" Ahem. Oh, and call me Sasquatch. Even though I had the smallest feet of all the women in the family. But that's what made him Vern... :o) And I miss him.
My step-brother, Sean with Sierra and Ethan. This was taken one year before he passed away.
Sean was a great big brother. We didn't see him often, but when we did he was always ready to play Barbie's with my sister and I, and often made our dolls new clothes. He became a hair dresser later on, and would always recommend some nifty new 'do. (Of course...later we figured out he was...well....you know...) I can't help but think of him every time I hear The Eurythmics...or Depeche Mode...
Here they are! Charley and Anthony...I haven't seen them in a few years. They are the sweetest, yet most obnoxious almost-brothers-in-law a girl could ask for. :o)  Anthony phones me every few months or so. Oh, and he recently tied the knot (and alas, I couldn't be there...). But, congrats Anthony! I hope you and Deb are very, very happy. :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails