Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yippee! New Nicholas Sparks this Fall!

As I'm so ultra-fabulous (ok, that and on the mailing list--ahem), I've heard the most wonderful news. A new Nicholas Sparks novel, The Lucky One, will be out in September, and the movie for "Nights in Rodanthe" out in October! Hooray!!!!! (click colors for links)

For those of you living under a rock, Nicholas Sparks is the author of "The Notebook", one of--if not the--most romantic stories of what marriage vows truly mean, especially the vows of "in sickness and in health" and of course, "until death do us part", as well as several other totally-in-touch-with-his-feminine-side books.

I think I'll just skedaddle on over to the library's website and put myself on the Hold List now, as there's sure to be a 3 mile long waiting list. (Sigh)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails