Monday, September 22, 2008

TOS Affiliate Contest

Check it out! The Old Schoolhouse (TOS) magazine's offering a phenominal prize to one lucky Affiliate!

Can you guess what it is?

It's an 8GB iPod Nano!

Now, I realize that oodles of people out there already OWN one or more of these precious iPods.

However, I'm not one of them.

My daughter has two. My hubby's got one. Wait...my daughter has 1, and gave the other to her brother. (Yep, that's it. Duh.)

And... I still don't have one!

I've wanted one for years. But no. I have to use an old archaic, bulky trusty Sony DiscMan on plane trips or while taking a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood. And then everyone stares at me because I look like a dork.


(And yes, I blame it all on the DiscMan. Not my leg warmers.)

So, with this post I hereby officially enter the contest for said iPod.

And after the day I've had, it'd be REALLY nice to win it.

(I'm just sayin.)

But regardless of the contest, if you've got a blog you should really consider signing up to become an Affiliate yourself.

The Old Schoolhouse is the BEST home school magazine available, and I've been a proud affiliate for quite some time now (can't tell you exactly how long, because that requires long-term memory skills that I'm sorely lacking).

Not only would you be promoting a high quality, well-respected resource for home school families, you'll also receive a small percentage of every sale. :-)

Cha-ching, Baby!

So hop on over and get yourself signed up. And if you happen to win the iPod, drop me a note so I can gnash my teeth congratulate you properly. :-]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails