Friday, September 19, 2008

The Sunshine Behind the Clouds

I've had some somewhat-good news, and some even-better news today.

Things are starting to look up around here, and I thank the Lord for His goodness, mercy, grace and provision.

At times it feels as though I can't possibly take anything more, but despite it all He's there, holding my hand. Telling me to keep looking up toward Him, not down at my problems. I have to remind myself of that constantly.

And although nothing is yet final, I'm able to at least catch a tiny glimpse the sun as it begins to peek out from behind the black cloud that has cast it's shadow over me for so long.

Please keep on praying for me; for all of us.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Continuing to pray! So glad to hear you have some good news!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails