Saturday, October 11, 2008

Can I Go To Bed Now?

It's been such a long, busy day. I'm so glad it's almost over. I just want to go to bed and snuggle up with Israel, the adorable Yorkie Prince.

But unfortunately, I can't sleep until Dean comes home at who-knows-what-time, from his stupid concert.

Not that I have to wait up for him; I just do. I can't fall asleep until I know he's made it home safely.

The children are all grumpy and tired, though. They can go to bed any time now....

I, on the other hand, need to take Israel out to use the Little Men's Room.

Hmm...what's on the agenda for tomorrow? (Said while rifling through her notebook...)

Oh, yes. Here we go. "Sunday"...Awana Club...Vala office...writing assignments...laundry.

I think that's it!

Yeesss!! A day off! (Well, from excessive errands that is. )

Is it bedtime yet???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails