Wednesday, October 29, 2008

O, My Aching Joints!

I truly am getting old. With the colder weather we've been having, my joints have been driving me nuts!

At intermittent times my knuckles, wrists, ankles or knees will just start throbbing and yelling at me. Usually the colder I am, the worse it is.

Nothing like having one knuckle throb. Or both wrists start acting up the moment I pick up a glass. (A full glass is especially charming, I find.)

All this on top of purple fingernails. Seriously, my hands get so cold my nails turn all "Barney the Dinosaur" on me.

Ok, Barney's a bit too magenta. "Concord grape" is probably more accurate.

Whether this be a product of age, or simply my fate with having several family members with arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or Lupus, I haven't a clue.

But either way, it hurts. And me no likey. :o(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails