Friday, October 3, 2008

Special Promo from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

It's no secret that I absolutely adore The Old Schoolhouse magazine (TOS). It is without a doubt, the best magazine available to us homeschooling families today. (In my humble opinion.)

In fact, I have to literally pace myself when each new issue arrives, otherwise I'll devour it within 2 hours and pout until the next one arrives. (Seriously. I've done it. It ain't pretty.)

Now, for those of you still unfamiliar with this fabulous resource, allow me give you a few of the highlights.

Each glossy, colorful issue of TOS is packed with cool things like product reviews, contests, information about herbs and natural living (for all you outdoorsy types--of which alas, I am not), field trip ideas, various homeschooling methods, info about international homeschooling, and even a "Little Artists" section that teaches your child how to draw step-by-step.

Now, there's a lot more I could say about TOS, but then I couldn't get to the super-nifty-cool part! ;o)

Which is....The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's Fall Special!

You can get two years of the magazine, 6 fabulous physical gifts (no downloads!) worth over $120, plus the current issue of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine that is full of ideas for the new school year, so you start receiving your magazine in a flash!


It really is one of their best deals ever and you don't want to miss out. In fact, they've got a really cute "Homeschooling with Heart" tote bag (valued at $13.95) for the first 1000 to subscribe. About half of them are gone, but you should still be able to get one if you hurry! (They will remove the info from the subscription page when the bags are all gone.)

The total value is over $212, but you receive it all for only $39 - 50% off of cover price!

Plus subscribers get their online monthly Teacher's Toolbox which focuses on a different topic each month, giving you words of encouragement, hands-on teaching ideas, book recommendations, field trip ideas, and a bonus download item.

You can check it out by clicking here: http://www.thehomeschoolmagazine.com/US_Promotion.php.


You don't want to miss out on this fabulous promotion. After all, there's nothing like presents, and with this deal you're gonna get showered with 'em! Think of it as an early holiday gift to yourself. :o)

Encouragement and inspiration delivered right to your mailbox, cool freebies and a super-cute tote bag (that I'm just dying to get my hands on!) to put them in! What could be better?

After you subscribe, leave me a comment. I'd love to gush over the next issue with a buddy. ;o)

1 comment:

brite00eyes said...

I can't find a crew announcement, so I'm commenting here. I am making the rounds and checking out blogs to get more familiar. I am still fairly new to everything myself. My son is trying to teach me the HTML he himself has just recently started learning. I am excited to be part of this project with you and look forward to getting to know you better over the coming year.
Sheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails