Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Working Girl

Today's my official first day (all by me onesies) at Vala. :o)  (Woohoo! Snoopy dance!)

Abby accompanied me yesterday when I went in w/ Lisa-marie and our boss, Rebecca. That was so fun! Lisa-marie brought me a little chocolate chai truffle to try--and believe me, I enjoyed trying it very much. So much in fact, that I found the precious package last night at the grocery store, and snarfed down 2 while the children cleaned the kitchen! Ha!

(Ahem....how is it, I can manage to get so side-tracked so easily?)


Anyway, back to my original thought.

I love the peace and quiet of the office after all the drama this past weekend threw my way. (UGH!) And Rebecca sent me home with a stack of tutu patterns to cut out/bring back today. Hooray! Extra hours at home! (Love it!)

I'm a bit nervous, as I am with any new venture. But I know I'm going to enjoy myself, and I hope the children do, too. (At least they're looking forward to riding the bus!)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare their math and spelling lessons to take with, along with a snack bag for each. Oh, and quarters, the bus schedule, clean house before I go....

PS: I so need a haircut. I look like a Highland Coo. (Google it.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails