Monday, December 29, 2008

Quotable Ethan

After a time of rapid-fire questions, Dean turned to Ethan and asked;
"Why do you ask so many questions, Buddy?"
"Because I'm young and curious."

After gleefully sneaking yet another of Sierra's fresh baked cookies, Sierra turned to Abby and exclaimed;
"Pookie! Why did you take another cookie?"
"Because I needed another cookie."
"You don't NEED another cookie, you WANT another cookie."
(Giggling) "No, I needed it."
"No you didn't!"
"Yes, I did!"

Ethan, raising his voice above his sister's bantering exploded:
"If she says she NEEDS a cookie, then she NEEDS a cookie! Now give her a cookie!"

Dean laughingly turned to Ethan and said, "Are you sticking up for your little sister, Buddy?"
"No," he growled. "I'm just grumpy."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails