Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seeing Progress, One Heart Attack at a Time

As I've previously mentioned, Dean's got his big ol' company holiday party coming up this Friday, and in typical "me" fashion, I've been killing myself with longer workouts. (That and ignoring the bags of potato chips and chocolates in the pantry. Ahem.)

The recumbent bike has become my new worst enemy best friend, and even though I feel like I'm gonna die from a heart attack each time, it has proven itself worthy.

(Clearing throat...)

I've officially lost 3.2 lbs! Hip hip hooray!!  (Insert mental picture of falling confetti here.) Ah, yes. It's the little things that make me happy.

Now, if I can just keep this pace up for another...umm...lemme look at the calendar again because I'm too hungry to think...6 days, I'll be down to my goal weight in time for said event. Whew!!!

And just so you know, once the 19th has come and gone, I shall return to my normal beached whale size. Until then, please indulge in all culinary delights of the season on my behalf. Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails