Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Really, Really, Reeeally Want This!



Yes, I'm quite The FIRM junkie, but I honestly can't help it. The Firm works, it's fun, and the results are almost immediate!

I've been using their tapes since waaaaay back in 1993 (back when they were a whoppin' $50 each and there were only 5 to choose from), when I was 17 years old.

My sister and I'd come home from school and workout to Volume 1 with Susan Harris (the very best 60 minute workout ever, which is now known as "Body Sculpting Basics"), then we'd rewind it, and do it again. (Psychotic, I know.)

This was of course, in addition to walking to/from school, daily PE class, and for me--ballet class 5-6 days/week.

(Oh, to be 17 again...)

Anyway, I've got 14 VHS and 4 DVD workouts, the "second generation" Fanny Lifter, and the Firm Incline Box (which my daughter broke, but not whilst exercising).

And now, in an attack of sheer greed, I'm drooling over these items here and here.

So, for those of you who've become anxious in what to get me for Hanukkah or simply because I'm fabulous, this is it. :o) (Hello, husband...tap, tap, tap!) I am also willing to wait until my next birthday. If I must.

Thank you all for your time. Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails