Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Prayers for My Uncle Bret

The lastest report is that his cancer has spread to his abdominal lining. He's severely jaundiced and the doc doesn't think he'll make it much longer.

Please pray for him and his family.

***Update 6:30pm: The docs will try a new "chemo cocktail" on Monday. This combo of drugs are a lot stronger than the one he's been on already, and the side effects are also worse. The doctor would've started the chemo today, however my Uncle refused because he wanted to "take his wife out for a margarita one last time". Their goal is to have him live to celebrate their anniversary on February 8th. Please continue to pray. Thank you.

3 comments:

Venti Iced No Water Americano said...

I'm so sorry and my prayers are with your family

Rachel said...

Will be praying.

Lynnette Kraft said...

Denise,
I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle. :( I will say a prayer for him this evening.
Love,
Lynnette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails