Thursday, March 12, 2009

Someday, I Shall Visit These Grand and Lovely Places

"I do believe we're near Pemberley..."

Let me hereby pledge, that one day I shall travel to these grand and lovely places. My eyes will drink deeply of these sumptuous sights, and I will allow myself to bask in the warmth of their breathtaking glow.

Dean stated that he will, "Make it his quest to take me to England one day, and visit all the places in the Jane Austen novels." :o)  I'm going to hold him to that promise.

I also think it'd be wonderful to go with Amanda and Lisa-marie, my fellow "Janeite" friends. (We could then perfect our English accents, and quote P&P and S&S at those very locations!)

Click here to read my future itinerary. Thank you for your time. ;o)


Ahh, Netherfield...

1 comment:

Lynnette Kraft said...

I'm TOTALLY with you on this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails