Monday, March 30, 2009

This is How You Say "Happy Birthday" to Me in Spanish....

CHIHUAHUA!!!!!!!!!

  Here is my completely unexpected birthday present from my very thoughtful husband!

May I introduce, Sir Fernando Knightley, Esq.

Yes, "Fernando" as in the Abba song, and "Knightley" is for Mr. Knightley in Jane Austen's, Emma. Of course, "Esquire" doesn't have any particular meaning for me; other than the fact that it's really fun to say! :o)

Fernando's a long-haired chihuahua, who will soon be as spoiled as Target's pet aisle can provide!

He's a fiesty little sweetheart who loves to chase his tail, cuddle, give TONS of kisses, and be carried like a baby. (Because as you can clearly see, he's not a d-o-g. Ahem.)

I'm also pleased to report that the wee gentleman's doing very well on his potty training, as he's already familiar with his crate and papers. (Woohoo!)

So, happy birthday to me! I finally got my Fernando!!!

Everybody sing it! "...There was something in the air that night; the stars were bright. FERNANDO!"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

For you?! My kids will be soooo jealous. On the other hand, I'm not. ha ha He is so cute!

Happy birthday? Is it your b-day soon?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails