Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cool Mommy Site!

I happened across fantastically hilarious site today!

If you're a Mom who could use a good dose of humor, you have to check out LTDchix.com which stands for Living the Dream. (Pretty much sums it all up, dontcha think?). They've got some of the most hilarious T-shirts that display the realities of Mommyhood, complete with a "Hey that looks like me!" graphic.

In addition to T-shirts, you'll find a link to their blog which offers humorous strories from fellow Mommies "in the trenches of life". The "Funny Tales" are my personal favorite. In fact, I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! (Hee hee)

So bookmark 'em and order a T-shirt for yourself for Mother's Day! We're all indeed "Living the Dream", aren't we ladies?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails