Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seriously Want One of These....

Have ya'll seen this thing? Is this not the coolest thing ever?! It's called the Pulse Smartpen from LiveScribe.com.


I saw it for the first time the other day during our brief trip to Best Buy. I quickly felt that warm, fuzzy sensation of unbridled greed swelling within me. It's absolutely a writer's dream come true.

It records every spoken word and visually records your notes through it's nifty little camera. Check it out here.

It would be such a bonus to have one of these during my in-person interviews with dancers and choreographers! Hmm...I wonder if I could use it as a partial tax write-off? (Only half-kidding...)

So, back to my initial question. Do any of you happen to have one of these, and if so, what do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails