Monday, December 21, 2009

Daybook Entry



December 21st


FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... Thick gray clouds squeezing out large, heavy raindrops.

I am thinking... about how sad it is that actress Brittany Murphy passed away. I really liked her. I'm also thinking about how fast this year has gone by and how I hope 2010 is a better year.


I am thankful for... the ability to stay home with my kids, my little doggy sleeping beside me, the new can of chai I just cracked open, and the fact that I lost 2 ounces from yesterday. (Yes, I said ounces. Not pounds. I'm happy for the slightest of weight losses.)


I am wearing... jeans, purple hooded top w/ white tank top underneath. Oh yes, and slippers. Can't forget slippers. (My feet are perpetually cold!)


I am remembering...that someday this frustration will end and I can finally rest.


I am going... to scream. Just kidding.


I am currently reading... nothing. I'm book-less. :(


I am hoping... that my brain doesn't explode into a million little pieces. I've got too many things to think about all at once.


On my mind... Actually, what's really on my mind is the fact that I feel like I'm losing my mind. I can't remember anything; can't focus on anything. I feel like I just "woke up" every few seconds in a strange land and don't know how I got there. I'm also thinking about how I wish I could afford to buy everyone I love a gift this year. :o(


Noticing that... I'm turning into my mother and grandmother. Yikes.


Pondering these words... "My head feels like a football. I think I'm gonna die. Tell me, me oh my oh my. Wasn't that a party?" ~ The Rovers


From the kitchen... nothing delightful waiting, unfortunately. But I do plan to mop later today. It's always nice to see a shiny, sparkling floor. :)


Around the house... cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. The usual. Also considering another workout later. I need to increase the cardio a bit more. Looking a little too much like Jell-O's cousin!


One of my favorite things... cake. I love cake. And it loves me, too. (See Jell-O comment above. Ahem.)


From my picture journal...



        
I'm really missing my uncle today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails